I hope you won’t be disappointed, but I do not have a recipe to share with you today. But, if you ask me, I have something for you today that I think is even BETTER!
In the 16 or so months that we’ve been writing this blog, we’ve gained ourselves a nice little group of readers, which continues to blow our minds a little bit. To think that there are hundreds of people who read what we write here (and leave lovely comments! And ask questions! And tell us when they’ve composed this evening’s dinner entirely of recipes from our site!), is crazy! In fact, as of this morning, we have 194 people who follow us via email! We also have a good-sized group of people who follow us using feed readers, but that number is a little harder to really pin down… but rest assured, we appreciate anyone who follows us, regardless of how they do it. As we close in on 200 email followers, we thought we’d do another giveaway, just to let you guys know that we appreciate you visiting our blog, and we hope you’ll continue to do so!
As with the last giveaway I did, you will have a choice of what you want as your prize! Here are your options:
– a set of two silicone baking sheet liners, for all of your cooking and baking needs (these will be shipped direct from Amazon)
– a batch of Malted Milk Ball Blondies (a recipe that has yet to hit the blog – but I promise you’ll love it!)
– a batch of Brown Sugar Oatmeal Coconut Chewies
So, here’s how it works:
– If you are an email follower of our blog, you’re already entered to win!
– If you BECOME an email follower before the close of the contest, THAT is your entry to win!
– If you follow us using a feed reader (and leave a comment here saying that you do), that’s YOUR entry to win!
– If you think the idea of following us via email or feed reader is dumb, but you like reading our blog anyways, just leave us a comment on this post, and then you’re ALSO entered to win! (I just really hate contests that force people to follow or “like” something, so I won’t force you guys to do that.)
– You can only enter the contest once, so if you’re an email follower AND you leave a comment on this post, we’ll just remove one of your entries.
– The contest closes at 4pm EST on Sunday, February 24th, 2013. Your entry (via one of the previously mentioned methods) must be submitted before 4pm that day to count.
– I will select the winner using a list of the email addresses of all the entrants, and a random integer generator. I will email the winner of the contest Sunday evening; if I don’t hear back from them by 10am EST on Monday, I will choose a new winner.
– Unfortunately, this contest is only open to residents of the United States (or residents of other countries who are willing to have their prize shipped to someone who lives in the United States).
– If you choose one of the baked goods as your prize, please note that I CANNOT guarantee the absence of any particular allergen in the blondies/cookies, even if said allergen is not in the list of ingredients. All manner of foods are used in my kitchen, and there is always the possibility that a trace of any allergen could be present in the baked goods. Please keep this in mind when you enter!
We truly do appreciate your support of our little blog… and we hope that you’ll continue to come back and see what other delicious things we cook up!
(Edited to add: you may ABSOLUTELY enter to win if you know Crist or me personally! I’ve had several people mention that they thought they couldn’t enter, because they know me in real life… if we eliminated people we know in real life, half our potential winners would be gone! So, please, enter away!)
Now, go get yourself entered to WIN!